Nokia N95i Video Converting help needed!

Ronan1

Established Member
Reaction score
First time to write here so sorry if this has already been posted, if so please redirect me to appropriate thread and page. Just got a 4gb memory card in the hopes of putting some video on this new phone of mine as 80gb iPod has recently died and am desperate for video on the go. I have tried everything to get my avi files from my pc onto the phone using Windows media player 11 but do not know which converter to use as nothing I have tried has worked and all I end up with is 12 seconds of whichever movie I convert even though I see the full length of the converted movie is shown in the window before I convert. Please put me out of my misery.

Videora was so much easier to use for the iPod. These seems like a hornets nest in comparison!

Tried Super and have finally managed to convert a file (which to my surprise increased the size of the file!) but cannot find where the converted file has been sent to so I cannot add the file to windows media player. Infuriating stuff! I really need an idiots guide. Sorry, but the suggestion of a converter will not help me to get video onto my phone. I need a step by step guide if someone would be kind enough. Thanks!

Tried Super and have finally managed to convert a file (which to my surprise increased the size of the file!) but cannot find where the converted file has been sent to so I cannot add the file to windows media player. Infuriating stuff! I really need an idiots guide. Sorry, but the suggestion of a converter will not help me to get video onto my phone. I need a step by step guide if someone would be kind enough. Thanks!

Right click the file as displayed in Super, you get alot of options, the one you want is midway,
Super takes a bit of getting used to, but had good results,

Then use the file browser in Nokia PC Suite to drag 'n drop, easiest way by far!

The latest video from AVForums

Is 4K Blu-ray Worth It?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom