nokia n95 fault

Hi heres a story for you,when i was america my n95 phone went faulty,kept freezing,would not connect to wireless etc.The day i got home i phoned up vodafone explaind problems,they sent me to vodafone shop to change which i did.I thought nothing of it until thursday when i got my phone bill for £1294 :eek:.I have spoken to a nice chap called lee at vodafone to explain the situation which they are looking into,but the way it is looking the data connection was turning itselve on with out me knowing.Ive told vodafone there is no way im paying this,but it does look like fingerscrossed its going to be resolved,so people beware if your n95 starts playing up it could cost u.

Autopilot

Distinguished Member
Of course if it was O2, it would have cost £1,835,454,435,535.39. Just playing with Nokia maps for one day cost me almost £20 once.

I'm sure they will refund you, it would do them more harm chasing people for this kind of thing.

Quick update,vodafone realised there was a problem with phone,they waived my bill,i must admit vodafone customer service on this as been a1.:thumbsup:

The latest video from AVForums

LG G1 OLED Evo TV and SVS SB-1000 Pro subwoofer reviews, Samsung OLED rumours and more...
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Support AVForums with Patreon

Top Bottom