• New Patreon Tier and Early Access Content available. If you would like to support AVForums, we now have a new Patreon Tier which gives you access to selected news, reviews and articles before they are available to the public. Read more.

Nokia N95 and Internet Connectivity Problems

pacificdragon

I have had the N95 since it came it in March and no problems until last night,

I keep trying to access the internet and for some reason it will not connect, I hit the icon button the screen appears to change as if it is going to the internet page and then it quickly goes back to the menu page,

I can use the GPRS for the maps still and my emails still get forwarded to my phone all of which use the GPRS...

For what it's worth I downloaded windows live from the Nokia website yesterday and it was shortly after that I found the internet was not working but then uninstalled windows live, but still no internet,

I've backed up my phone restarted it, switched off, swore at it a few times,,, it's not intimidated,, any suggestions warmly welcomed,,,

Thanks in advance

Brian.

pacificdragon

For what it's worth I spoke to the T-Mobile handset department and they will be collecting my phone to hopefully have it repaired but the handset dept said all they have had this morning is N95 customers phoning with the same problem,,,

They seem to think some kind of software bug has been installed onto the phone for the amount of people to phone up with the same problem...

andykn

For what it's worth I spoke to the T-Mobile handset department and they will be collecting my phone to hopefully have it repaired but the handset dept said all they have had this morning is N95 customers phoning with the same problem,,,

They seem to think some kind of software bug has been installed onto the phone for the amount of people to phone up with the same problem...

Sounds more like a T-Mobile network problem.

The latest video from AVForums

Guardians of the Galaxy Xmas Special, Strange World, Bones and All, and Cabinet of Dr Caligari in 4K
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Support AVForums with Patreon

Top Bottom