Nokia N91

semps

Standard Member
Anyone heard any new info on this handset. looks a great device to cut down on gadgets in my pocket but it sems not to exist anywhere

conington

Novice Member
Last I heard was that this would be out later in April. You may want to check the Carphonewarehouse site under the section "coming soon".

A

Anny

Nokia N91… in March 06….I think it's already out…..........as per the reviews say this is not just a cell phone rather it is an ipodphone……with 4GB hard drive…and has a 2mb camera……..but what about the sound quality, …..and weight……

:clap:

Tunney

Novice Member
Vodafone are saying 10th April now. It's already made an appearance on Orange's developer website, so I guess it's not far off now.

Evoborg

Standard Member
Rang Carphonewarehouse today and theyre saying june/july its been put back yet again. not sure whether to believe them or not really as vodafone are still saying april 10th. hope it is april.

Chris

S

Sarah Nya

Seriously how long ago was it Nokia announced this phone, I wanted it ages ago but now there are even more on their site that I want >,<

Sarah Nya said:
Seriously how long ago was it Nokia announced this phone, I wanted it ages ago but now there are even more on their site that I want >,<
You could always go with the Samsung i300

A

Anny

Tunney said:
Vodafone are saying 10th April now. It's already made an appearance on Orange's developer website, so I guess it's not far off now.
Thank god!!! Now at least we no the release date….it’s been so long…….

:devil:

The latest video from AVForums

Panasonic HZ2000 OLED TV Review: The best OLED for movie viewing in 2020
Top Bottom