• New Patreon Tier and Early Access Content available. If you would like to support AVForums, we now have a new Patreon Tier which gives you access to selected news, reviews and articles before they are available to the public. Read more.

Nokia N82 on T-Mobile

nickjwilliams

Standard Member
Hi there!

I'm due an upgrade from T-Mobile, and my list of "wants" seem to match up pretty well to some of the features offered by the N82.

Has anyone any ideas if / when T-Mobile may have this available please?

Thanks in advance,

NickW

DASH232

Sorry to have to say. But T-Mob have told me that they wont be getting it. Gutted cause i want 1 also.

You could try ringing them and ask they could have changed their mind by now..

nickjwilliams

Standard Member
Sorry to have to say. But T-Mob have told me that they wont be getting it. Gutted cause i want 1 also.

You could try ringing them and ask they could have changed their mind by now..

Thanks Dash232!

I took your advice and called - the very helpful lady in the upgrades section went off to the Advanced Diagnostics Technical Team to check on Mobile TV compatibility on N82 and said phone had to come from them with their s/w build integrated to the phone, so can't get from CPW or similar. they did not say that they won't be doing it, but did not know when either!

Will hold off ordering anything for a week or so and check again I think!

If anyone else knows more or finds out themselves please let me know!

Thanks again Dash232!

Happy New Year one & all,

NickW

The latest video from AVForums

Fidelity in Motion's David Mackenzie talks about his work on disc encoding & the future of Blu-ray
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Support AVForums with Patreon

Top Bottom