Nokia N80, The Better One Is...?

P

pdilan

Which model of the n80 looks the best? the black or the silver? I like the black one, but was looking for opinions, thanks.

SILVERBACK

i have silver but i would say black BUT the black facia is just plastic by all accounts while the silver has a brushed aluminium front.if the black was a brushed black coloured alu then i would say hands down the black.

Soulfinger

Well I got it in black because I thought it looked better than the silver and still do.

Pug72

I like them both but the black is probably more exclusive so is likely to be the more desireable colour.

I have a silver one, didn't have a choice, but the front housing looks easy enough to change if so wished. They are available in many colours on ebay.

cracker

the black does feel plasticy, whereas the silver is the nice brushed-metal finish

as mentioned above it's a doddle to change the front panel so it doesnt really matter what you get

P

pdilan

cool, so even if i get the silver one, i can put the black panel on easily on my own? does it look exactly like if you bought the black? or are there anythings different once you change the panel, eg. a silver outline or something? thanks.

andykn

Beware of non Nokia replacement housings.

They tend not to fit as well as genuine ones, which are expensive. The genuine N80 replacement housing from Mobile Fun is 43 quid, 23 quid for a non genuine one (but also available in blue and red)

The latest video from AVForums

Star Wars Andor, Woman King, more Star Trek 4K, Rings of Power & the latest TV, movies & 4K releases
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Support AVForums with Patreon

Top Bottom