nokia n gage

K

krusty

i have a nokia n gage mint condition with all packaging etc books box etc, comes with free nokia snowboarding game, im also including the game pandemodium which too is mint condition. im looking for a sensible cash offer, but ideally im after a mobile phone [nokia]the phone must have a colour screen and work with a virgin sim....and please no bricks and low spec phones

i have a sony p800 for sale (£180) in mint condition, open to all networks. Would consider partial trade+money as n-gage brand new on carphonwerehouse.com is £100?:)

the n gage i have has pandemonium with it also....im open to some sort of exchange

If the cash option is a no go for you, then I will consider a straight swap plus something else to make up the value difference. What ya got?

Do you mean it has to be another mobile as well as the n-gage?If so what.

do you want pandemonium? with n gage what are you prepared to pay for the 2? the difference i could make up with cube games[ if interested]

The n-gage is on offer for £100 at the mo. Secondhand you must be looking at £75 tops. With the game, I'd offer no more than£90.That means I would want 4 games(depending on the games) to make up the balance.If this is ok with you, let me know what you have.

what are your conditions?. Let's see if we can compromise somewhere

the phone you are offering is spot on, its the games im on about my cube games are ntsc..and i have some cracking titles [ rouge sqad 3 with bonus disc, animal crossing,] even some really nice jap ones ; zelda wind waker ] are there any specific titles your after?. the n gage is packed back up and waiting for its new owner

"my cube games are ntsc..and i have some cracking titles " I'm not sure what the difference is between ntsc and normal (is that pal?) Are they all ntsc and can you list all your games and how many are you prepared to let go.

ntsc is american and japanese a freeloader disc will help you play them, they are/ waverace blue storm, luigi,s mansion, resident evil, sonic adventure, zelda the windwaker with bonus disc.[ all japanese imports] starfox adventures, r leader 3[ with rare bonus disc]supermonkey ball [ jap import] supermario sunshine, zelda windwaker and bonus disc, resident evil 0, animal crossing[ very rare] f zero[ jap import] rouge leader2, star wars bounty hunter, metroid prime , [ all are american imports unless descibed otherwise]

I'm sorry but I forgot to establish whether or not your phone is unlocked and if not, what's it on.Could you also explain what a freeloader disc does exactly and where do I get one from.

phone is unlocked, it doesnt have any logos stamped on it, i use a virgin sim , and also works with orange and vodaphone, so yes its unlocked.

need to know if were gonna complete this transaction soon...the wife wants a phone quickly.......

ok. if you can supply the freeloader with the following games then we have a deal.supermonkey ball ,supermario sunshine and sonic adventure.... let me know

The latest video from AVForums

Is 4K Blu-ray Worth It?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom