1. Join Now

AVForums.com uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Nokia Mediamaster & Universal remotes

Discussion in 'Home Cinema Control & Remote Controls' started by dougbryson, Oct 29, 2002.

1. dougbryson

dougbryson

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    Hi folks
    I have a Nokia Mediamaster 9850 digital terrestrial receiver which is still going strong after a few years with ON/ITV Digital. I have been given a Philips SBCRU631 Universal Remote that controls TV,VCR and allegedly all brands of Satellite/Digital receiver. It lists Nokia in the catalogue of compatible products but I cannot get any of the codes to work my 9850.
    Is there some kind of incompatibility issue with Nokia boxes or can anyone point me in the direction of a working code for the Philips remote. Has anyone had any success with a different brand of Universal Remote?
    Any advice much appreciated.

2. Noman

Noman

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    One for All:s models with "modems" allows you to download codes for almost any piece of equipment, including the mediamaster. With 3 digit codes for each separate function you have an option to assign it to any button. Price from appr from £30.
    www.oneforall.com