nokia lunar or lg viewty

gino555

Novice Member
Hi,

I have been offered a nokia lunar or a lg veiwty as a replacement for my nokia 8800 does any one have any opions on either phone?

thanks

gino

smokedog

Are you happy with your 8800? If so go for the 8600. The Viewty is a very different phone from the Nokia 8 series. I suggest you go have a play with one before deciding.

M4NN

Novice Member
:hiya:

big difference, i would have a play, but personally the 8600 - cos i've played with it.
very nice :thumbsup:

never had a nokia 8800 but im lovin my viewty:
very light weight , excellent battery life, DIVX movies, ipod like music,HSDPA modem capability for BB speed internet on a laptop or built in browser, touchscreen(personal taste), 120 fps video camera.5 MEGA pixel zoom camera superb

for my useage i cant think of much it doesnt do :)

videonasty

Novice Member
never had a nokia 8800 but im lovin my viewty:
very light weight , excellent battery life, DIVX movies, ipod like music,HSDPA modem capability for BB speed internet on a laptop or built in browser, touchscreen(personal taste), 120 fps video camera.5 MEGA pixel zoom camera superb

for my useage i cant think of much it doesnt do :)

Can you upgrade the memory?

Sy1441

yes up to 4gb micro sd , i have a 2gb at the moment

Ive got an 8gb in mine, it wont write past 2Gb but will play all the files on it.

I think the 8800 is better than the 8600 luna, the spec is better on the 8600 but the 8 series was always about style over substance.

The viewty and the 8600 are poles apart, really desinged for tottally diffenent uses.

The latest video from AVForums

Podcast: Q Acoustics Q3030i, Humax Aura, Roku Streambar & WandaVision Reviews and more...
Top Bottom