• New Patreon Tier and Early Access Content available. If you would like to support AVForums, we now have a new Patreon Tier which gives you access to selected news, reviews and articles before they are available to the public. Read more.

Nokia 770 Internet Tablet with Navigation Kit - £139 at Amazon

rickyt

Established Member
Great gadgets , I got one from playdotcom for £69 a few weeks ago . Doesn't have the satnav bit ,but I already got my navman so I wasn't bothered . Great screen res and a really nice thing to own [Nokia770].

sneeks

Prominent Member
I bought one 3 weeks ago from Expansys for £79. Great gadget and well worth buying if you need internet on the move. I already have plans for something that will replace my 770 so I'll most likely sell it soon.

rickyt

Established Member
Got a link for that? A search at play doesn't come up with anything.

Seems an amazing price, given what it is listed for elsewhere. Nice find.:smashin:

Hi ,sorry but playdotcom stopped selling them after many were returned faulty. We did'nt even get the UK adapter plug [ got the American 2 pin'd one instead ] ,some were even returned for that .Another forum gave out a list of serial numbers for the ones affected ,luckily mine seems OK . I rang play....about the uk adapters and they said they were going to send them out . I never got mine .
Do a search and see if you can find one cheap , ebay were doing new ones at a good price when I looked several weeks ago .They are great things , wi-fi ,internet , rss feeds , radio feeds ,e-mail for pop3 & imap accounts . I can check my ebay sales while in the garden without ever switching my PC on .Yes ,there handy little gadgets.

The latest video from AVForums

Is 8K TV dead? Philips OLED+907, Pioneer LX505 AVR plus B&W 700 S3 Reviews & Visit + AV/HiFi News
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Support AVForums with Patreon

Top Bottom