1. Join Now

AVForums.com uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Nokia 7250i help

Discussion in 'Mobile Phones Forum' started by Matt F, Sep 4, 2004.

Tags:
  1. Matt F

Matt F

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +4
    Just bought a used (unlocked) 7250i. Put my Vodafone PAYT sim card in and most things are working fine.

However - there are a couple of problems:

1. If I go to 'Services' and then 'Home' it tries to dial up but then says 'Connection not available'.

2. I am unable to send pictures (I presume you have to do a multimedia message to send them) - when it tries to send it, it comes back with an error suggesting I 'Check Multimedia settings'.

3. Similarly I can't receive pictures - I had someone send me one and I just got a text message from Vodafone saying 'You've been sent a picture message.... Open it at www.vodafone.co.uk/livestudio'

Can anyone help me please.

Many thanks,

Matt.

p.s. if it helps I think the previous owner may have been using it on the T2 network.

2. mickey

mickey

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +266
    you probably need to get your mms settings set up on your phone and your grps and wap so you can broswe the web as well. usually done by receiving a service text message from your sim card provider. check in your phone settings that they are not already there but your phone is still set to use the previous network settings.

3. Matt F

Matt F

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +4
    Many thanks - I'll get onto them.

Matt.