Dismiss Notice
Attention AVForums app / Tapatalk users
Sadly GDPR means that, from 25th, we can no longer offer access to AVForums via the branded app or Tapatalk.
Click here for more information.

Nokia 6230i or Sony K750i?

Discussion in 'Mobile Phones Forum' started by Chox1988, Jun 4, 2005.

1. Chox1988

Chox1988
    Distinguished Member

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +9,157
    Nokia 6230i or Sony Ericsson k750i?

Basically I need 2 get one of the two and am just looking for some advice.

Cheers.

2. born_slippy

born_slippy

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    Both are pretty good but the k750i is the better featured phone.

3. betamac

betamac

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    I have just got the K750i on contract and its a superb phone, best phone i ever owned just in front of the Siemens SL45 i had a few years back

I upgraded from the Siemens SX1 and its soo much better (comparing features they both have of course as the SX1 was a smartphone)

The screen looks pin sharp and the 2MP camera looks fantastic, and from reviews they dont think it will be beaten for around 6 months. Everything is very quick through the menus, the photos load quick games load quickly and look excellant (the 3D tennis you get with it is very addictive)

MP3 player and radio are excellant quality and the loudspeaker is the best i have heard, mp3s can be played through it and you will be happy with the result

The size well that amazed me when i first saw it for all the features packed into it i could not believe how small it was and looks very snazzy, All in all i am really impressed :)

(Never been a nokia fan myself there designs never appealed to me and build quality on the ones i have handled is not up to much)

4. Mezz

Mezz

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    I like sony phones so i would go with the sony and the 6230i is basically the same as the 6230 only a bit different in the key layout and has a 2 MP camera and a software update. GO SONY!!!!!

5. rich_jtg

rich_jtg

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +13
    Yep, got the Sony one too - it is very good.

6. Chox1988

Chox1988
    Distinguished Member

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +9,157
    Cheers for your help guys. It was greatly appreciated. :) The k750i should be here in a few days. :clap:

7. gobblit

gobblit

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    Me too, I've got the K750i cracking phone and for once comes with the datacable. the 6230i is a good phone but its justed a refreshed version of the 6230, so if you want something new....