Quantcast

Nokia 6230i, Nokia 6670 & Nokia 6680.. Which of these?

B

broochie

:rolleyes: Well juss tryna get my dad a 4ne. At the moment he owns a Nokia 6600 which l think it doesn't suit him well, l dont know y really. So l was juss googling, when l discovered the Nokia 6670, 6680 & 6230i. Hes' around his late 40s' which l think the 6600 rather is for the young peeps. At the moment hes' tryna get mp3 tones on the 4ne, the 6600 but they seem not 2 b supported. Any recommndations would be greatly appreciated... :smashin:

chrislad

You can't go wrong with the 6680. If you are getting, bear in mind that Vodafone restrict MP3 ringtones. You can only set Vodafone downloaded mp3's as ringtones.

shoehorn

chrislad said:
You can't go wrong with the 6680. If you are getting, bear in mind that Vodafone restrict MP3 ringtones. You can only set Vodafone downloaded mp3's as ringtones.
They aren't on my 6680 from Vodafone.... just added the MP3 to "C:\Nokia\Sounds\Ring Tones" (I think I created the Ring Tones folder myself) and there it was when I personalised the profile and selected Ringing Tone.

get 6680 and transfer mp3's from pc to nokia via supplied data cable to the supplied mem card or via bluetooth using pc bt dongle.

A

annaseo

Hi,I think Nokia 6680 Bcoz of its features:
* Two integrated digital cameras: 1.3 megapixel and VGA
* High-resolution, 262,144-color display
* Capture quality images and video
* Nokia XpressPrint printing solution: PictBridge, Bluetooth wireless technology, Reduced-sized MultiMediaCard (RS-MMC)
* Fast WCDMA and EDGE connections for broadband-speed browsing plus tri-band GSM phone with global roaming capability
* Calendar, contacts, and other personal information management features plus data printing
* Dual mode WCDMA/GSM operation and tri-band GSM coverage on up to five continents (GSM 900/1800/1900 and WCDMA 2100 networks)
So try This

PeteMc

Standard Member
Hi,I think Nokia 6680 Bcoz of its features:
* Two integrated digital cameras: 1.3 megapixel and VGA
* High-resolution, 262,144-color display
* Capture quality images and video
* Nokia XpressPrint printing solution: PictBridge, Bluetooth wireless technology, Reduced-sized MultiMediaCard (RS-MMC)
* Fast WCDMA and EDGE connections for broadband-speed browsing plus tri-band GSM phone with global roaming capability
* Calendar, contacts, and other personal information management features plus data printing
* Dual mode WCDMA/GSM operation and tri-band GSM coverage on up to five continents (GSM 900/1800/1900 and WCDMA 2100 networks)
So try This
I hope he's found what he was looking for as this thread is over 2 years old :D

Edit : Forget to say "Bienvenue aux Forums AV"