1. Join Now

AVForums.com uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Nokia 6230, silly silly questions ... please help!

Discussion in 'Mobile Phones Forum' started by Dystran, Sep 12, 2004.

Tags:
  1. Dystran

Dystran
    Standard Member

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    Hi all, having a few problems (some silly ...)

(1) How do i fast forward a rewind within my tracks!!

I have MP3 tracks stored within within Menu > Media player > MMC card > Music (These are on the MMC card and not on the internal phones memory). To play them i just select the track (that shows as a music icon) and press the "open" and it plays. If i push the main button again it pauses (so i can only play and pause and thats it). Ive tried all other buttons and the cursor directions and the track just wont fast forward of rewind at all. Very strange (and very annoying).

(2) I installed Nokia audio manager 5.8 (as I have WINME so cant use the new audio manager version 6.1) and I also have the DKU-2 drivers which installed fine. However, when i plug my phone into the USB port using the DKU2 cable, it is not recognised. The PC does not even detect the new hardware at all. And yes, I installed the drivers before the audio manager etc. This is my main issue, as i cant really use the mp3 player without my PC. I tried bluetooth with varying success, but transfering my 50mb+ large audio book files is far too slow in this manor.

Club Nokia are no help at all.

Any help really really appriecated!

Rgds
    Dystran

2. shoehorn

shoehorn

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +32