1. Join Now

AVForums.com uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Nokia 6230 - MS Outlook Compatability

Discussion in 'Mobile Phones Forum' started by Rikshaw, Feb 15, 2005.

Tags:
  1. Rikshaw

Rikshaw
    Standard Member

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    I'm a bit confused about the compatability of my Nokia 6230 with PC's and Outlook in particular. I am keen to have the calander and contacts on the phone linked to my PC, ideally through outlook.

According to the Carphone warehouse and Nokia.com, it is possible, but I can't find anywhere that tells me how, or to what extent? If not Outlook, what is the best alternative?

Any advice appreciated. If it works, I will probably buy a bluetooth USB connector - any advice on those also welcome.

Thanks

:confused:

2. shoehorn

shoehorn

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +32
    Great site here for everything (almost??) for 6230 - have a hunt.... :thumbsup:

3. DyHot

DyHot

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    At www.dyhot.com you get software to synchronize your Palm Pc they Also have Email that sychronizes with MS Outlook WITH OUT AN EXCHANGE SERVER!! There is also a lot more that DyHot has to Offer

4. caz1979

caz1979
    Standard Member

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    Am I being silly or do you not just need the Nokia PC Suite software? I have my company 6610i synchronizing with Outlook via infra-red.