• New Patreon Tier and Early Access Content available. If you would like to support AVForums, we now have a new Patreon Tier which gives you access to selected news, reviews and articles before they are available to the public. Read more.
  • Black Friday Deals
    Visit our Black Friday page for our frequently updated, hand picked deals on TVs and other tech.

Nokia 6230 - MS Outlook Compatability

Rikshaw

Standard Member
I'm a bit confused about the compatability of my Nokia 6230 with PC's and Outlook in particular. I am keen to have the calander and contacts on the phone linked to my PC, ideally through outlook.

According to the Carphone warehouse and Nokia.com, it is possible, but I can't find anywhere that tells me how, or to what extent? If not Outlook, what is the best alternative?

Any advice appreciated. If it works, I will probably buy a bluetooth USB connector - any advice on those also welcome.

Thanks

:confused:

D

DyHot

At www.dyhot.com you get software to synchronize your Palm Pc they Also have Email that sychronizes with MS Outlook WITH OUT AN EXCHANGE SERVER!! There is also a lot more that DyHot has to Offer

caz1979

Standard Member
Am I being silly or do you not just need the Nokia PC Suite software? I have my company 6610i synchronizing with Outlook via infra-red.

The latest video from AVForums

Guardians of the Galaxy Xmas Special, Strange World, Bones and All, and Cabinet of Dr Caligari in 4K
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Support AVForums with Patreon

Top Bottom