Nokia 221T and Pronto?

evildonut

Standard Member
Reaction score
Hey guys,

I've got a Nokia 221T on loan at the moment, and I need to integrate it to my Philips Pronto remote (so that it gets a WAF).

I've tried to make the Pronto learn them, but I don't seem to always get it right.

Plus, switching the unit on and off is a real pain (you have to press the 'mute' button for 4 seconds).

Sooo, Does anybody have proper RC5 codes for the 221T? Do you guys leave the Nokia box on all the time, or do you switch it off at the same time as the TV/AV boxes?

Thanks!

I can't get my cambridge audio (richer sounds) remote to learn the codes and yes I do leave the box on all the time.

I have a one4all that has a working code and that learns the buttons fine.

Graham

Anyone tried learning the codes with a Harmon/Kardon TC1000 remote?

Thinking of getting the 221T and I have the TC1000- be slightly annoyed if the Nokia uses different type of IR.

Thanks guys - I've emailed Nokia about it but I'd be surprised if they get back to me :(

I do pronto programming pretty regularly, never turn a Nokia off! The rest works fine, and no probs have arisen from leaving it on. Got the channel logos for freeview, together with nokia codes, but no on/off I'm afraid

Why? What happens?

I turn my gear off by the wall at night. What happens to the 221 when power is removed?

The latest video from AVForums

Is 4K Blu-ray Worth It?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom