Nokia 100 - Tesco Unlock Code

mkelbie

Prominent Member
Reaction score
I have just upgraded my iPhone 4S to the new nokia 100 from Tesco mobile but my O2 simcard doesnt work :( I was told it was unlocked and wouldn't have a problem, I can go back and exchange it or get a different phone but be much easier if could just unlock it.

Can anyone help as all the unlock sites have a different nokia 100, not this 1 I got from tesco.

Thanks

No 1 help with this? Been back to tesco and cause its bank holiday weekend the electrical department is closed and only those specially trained staff in that department can refund/exchange the phone even thought it was bought a couple hours ago with the advice that O2 works with tesco as its the same network.

Thanks

This is crazy! a £12 nokia and its more secure than my £600 iPhone 4S? I thought nokias was easy to unlock, surely there must be a way to unlock it? Can someone please help me

I don't know much about this phone myself. But, there are many indie phone shops that will unlock a phone for you, there must be one in your area there around around six where I live.

Give one a call, as the question. It might cost you £10 but is far easier then trying to do it yourself.

Last time I had to unlock a phone I bought a code off eBay for about £6. was done with in 10mins... but its hard to trust in eBay.

I don't know much about this phone myself. But, there are many indie phone shops that will unlock a phone for you, there must be one in your area there around around six where I live.

Give one a call, as the question. It might cost you £10 but is far easier then trying to do it yourself.

Last time I had to unlock a phone I bought a code off eBay for about £6. was done with in 10mins... but its hard to trust in eBay.

Thanks for your reply, went back to tesco and swapped it for a samsung unlocked phone and now have my o2 microsim working in it.

Was costing more to unlock than the cost of the phone :facepalm:

i'm in the same position - anyone able to unlock ?

It's going to cost more to unlock that the price of the phone !!

Anybody ?

The latest video from AVForums

TV Buying Guide - Which TV Is Best For You?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom