noisy pioneer 427xd

mchivers

Standard Member
Reaction score
hi all

i am now on my third pioneer 427xd.all of them have suffered from really bad buzzing noise's from the right hand side(as you veiw the tv).

john lewis newcastle droppped off the third one yesterday and it's the worst of the three.

i'm now thinking of swapping it for a panasonic px600 but worry about the noise from fans.

has anyone else had this problem or am i being a big girls blouse.

by the way john lewis at newcastle have been utterly brilliant from day one.

martin

My Panosonic PX60 sometimes emits a loud hissing noise but I'm waiting until after the holidays before seeking service.

I haven't seen purple snakes but, very occasionally, I've begun to notice purple patches on greyish areas.

DW :)

You can call Pioneer and tell them to talk to Pioneer Scandinavia as they have modified the Y-Drive to be quite.
This is done by using silicon over some components, it has to harden for 24 hrs!

Pioneer are switching Y-drives here in Sweden for people that are complaining about the noise!

You can call Pioneer and tell them to talk to Pioneer Scandinavia as they have modified the Y-Drive to be quite.
This is done by using silicon over some components, it has to harden for 24 hrs!

Pioneer are switching Y-drives here in Sweden for people that are complaining about the noise!

Hkan, do you have more information about this? Like possibly some official statements from Pioneer Sweden?

The latest video from AVForums

TV Buying Guide - Which TV Is Best For You?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom