Noise comes from speakers when using the USB port and USB DAC. Please advise!

AudiobeginnerVN

Novice Member
Dear All,
I'm using Marantz ND 8006 for my system and recently, there is noise coming from speakers when using the USB port and USB-DAC. This problem happens even when I plugged my portable drive off the device. (whenever I switch to USB or USB-DAC mode on Marantz ND 8006, noise comes immediately from speakers).
Could you please advise what this problem is and how to fix it.
Thanks for your help!
David

Mario2018

Standard Member
Dear All,
I'm using Marantz ND 8006 for my system and recently, there is noise coming from speakers when using the USB port and USB-DAC. This problem happens even when I plugged my portable drive off the device. (whenever I switch to USB or USB-DAC mode on Marantz ND 8006, noise comes immediately from speakers).
Could you please advise what this problem is and how to fix it.
Thanks for your help!
David
Dear David and All

I come across the similar problem. When I hook up my desktop computer USB port to my nd 8006, noise comes from speakers. But when I hook up my laptop to it, I don't have the problem. I am not an expert, and don't understand why. Would anybody help?

Anyway, it seems that there is nothing wrong with my new 8006. In fact, my desktop is a bit old and I want to replace it soon.

Rgds
Mario:thumbsdow

The latest video from AVForums

Podcast: Philips OLED+935 impressions, Denon AVC110 Review, Film Reviews, News and More...
Top Bottom