• New Patreon Tier and Early Access Content available. If you would like to support AVForums, we now have a new Patreon Tier which gives you access to selected news, reviews and articles before they are available to the public. Read more.

Noise Cancelling Headphones -heeeelllpppp please

daniel_r

Established Member
Hi,

I wonder if anyone can help me. I am looking to buy a set of noise cancelling headphones as I do a fair amount of travel with my work now and was wondering if anyone could point me in the direction for the best set I can get for about £100.

Now here is the criteria, has to be from Amazon as I have a £100 gift voucher for there and I need to get them before next Friday (25th)

Cheers

Daniel

Last edited:

Aardvarks

Established Member
Sennheiser pxc350 @£105 or Sony mdr nc60 @ £95

We have the pxc 150 and pxc250 which ar very good and lightweight.

The pxc350 are much larger but do reduce sound passivley as well as actively due to the around the ear desiign as oppsed to the on ear design of the smaller models.

The pxc350 do have excellent bass and this price on amazon is very competitive. I have not heard the Sonys, but they egt a good review. I have heard prety much eveyr Sennheiser comonly available and we have 14 pairs of headphones at home and 6 pairs of IEMs

The latest video from AVForums

SVS Prime Wireless Pro Powered Speakers - Review Coming Soon
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Support AVForums with Patreon

Top Bottom