• New Patreon Tier and Early Access Content available. If you would like to support AVForums, we now have a new Patreon Tier which gives you access to selected news, reviews and articles before they are available to the public. Read more.

Node2i cuts the sound completely after lasted firmware upgrade.

Helix Hifi

Hey folks. I normally use Spotify Premium for my music streaming. Lately the music cuts out. No sound! It seems to happen only if open the BS App too listen to Radio Paradise which is Cd-quality. It sounds a tad better. I can now only get my streaming from Spotify Connect from Airplay 2 trough my Apple TV. Very strange. Factory reset is perhaps in order... Anyone else have problems. I think I read something about this that the Bluesound team said someone could have problems with sound issues after latest update.

larkone

Distinguished Member
Have you asked Bluesound?

Helix Hifi

Yes, I did. Haven’t gotten any answer though. It’s weekend after all. But a soft reset by unplugging my Node2i did the trick. But many users are complaining about the same reasons as I do. I really did I would never experience something like this, it reminds me of and old CD player. 😂.

The latest video from AVForums

Fidelity in Motion's David Mackenzie talks about his work on disc encoding & the future of Blu-ray
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Support AVForums with Patreon

Top Bottom