Nobody (Delayed to 2nd April 2021)

Drax1

Outstanding Member
Reaction score
Bob Odenkirk (Breaking Bad's Saul Goodman) is to headline new thriller 'Nobody'. He's to play an everyday guy, a nobody, who's house is broken into, and the chain reaction of events that follow, uncovering his dark past...
I think Odenkirk a great little actor, and will watch this with interest. I'm not to impressed with the choice of director though - Ilya Naishuller (Hardcore Henry). It's scripted by Derek Kolstad (John Wick) though, so fingers crossed...

1568973086930.png

Sounds like a cross between the aforementioned Mr. Wick and A History of Violence (great movie!). :thumbsup:

Sounds like a cross between the aforementioned Mr. Wick and A History of Violence (great movie!). :thumbsup:
If the director can rein himself in a bit, a mashup of those two sounds good to me.

For a moment, I thought this was Fast & The Furious Presents: Nobody - a spinoff for Kurt Russell’s shadowy government agent. :D

I'm hoping for a teaser in the next few days following these first pics.

Just watched the trailer. Looks good to me. Anyone else notice the gold bars at 3.09? Is this part of the John Wick universe ;-)

Now pushed to 2nd April.

Far too underrated is Bob Odenkirk. Looking forward to this.

Last edited:

The latest video from AVForums

TV Buying Guide - Which TV Is Best For You?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom