No wonder C4 are losing viewers

A

AndyB2003

It's little wonder C4 are losing viewers.

Putting the same films on-I mean,the powerful NZ movie,Once Were Warriors,got relegated to FilmFour and what did we get on C4?Rita and Sue for the 50000th time.

It's beacuse they want every one to go out and get digital. I really think that all the terrestrial channels are trying their best to get people over to it. :mad:

Originally posted by AndyB2003
and what did we get on C4?Rita and Sue for the 50000th time.
Rats I miss it again for the 50000 time.:D

How can we get Film 4 when they stopped broadcasting it?

Why pay for extra channels

Martin,

FilmFour has NOT stopped broadcasting. However, some cable TV companies may not carry it.

As for why people choose to pay for more channels, it's usually because people want more choice of what to watch, and of when to watch it.

Pooch

In May there was an encrypted Film 4 now we have in the same place ITV News.

Anyway I don't want to waste my DVD money on pay telly!

Originally posted by MartinImber
In May there was an encrypted Film 4 now we have in the same place ITV News.

I still have all four FilmFour channels (Sky Digital).

Re: Rita, Sue & Bob too.

I'd like to draw your attention to the appearence of Pop supremo's Black Lace and the rather clever song they perform.

"We're having a gang bang, we're having a ball"
"We're having a gang bang, against the wall"..........

Genius...............

i used to trust C4 to have a good film every sunday,..... not it seems to be only one in 3 are worth bothering about.

ad

They have bought the Simpsons though for over £700,000 an episode............... a bit of a waste of money IMO.

Originally posted by MartinImber
How can we get Film 4 when they stopped broadcasting it?

Why pay for extra channels

Film 4 was always a pay channel. Since ITV digital went bellyup and 'Freeview' took over there are no pay channels on terrestrial digital television so no more Film 4. Still on Sky digital and cable though.

The latest video from AVForums

Is 4K Blu-ray Worth It?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom