• New Patreon Tier and Early Access Content available. If you would like to support AVForums, we now have a new Patreon Tier which gives you access to selected news, reviews and articles before they are available to the public. Read more.

No white iPhone 4 til July

MrStinky

What a PITA, surely before announcing and launching it they would've checked how "challenging to produce" it would turn out to be?

I don't mind waiting, although part of me knows that I'll have pished the money on something else by then as I'm weak willed, so I'll end up waiting until end of July payday and missing the in demand first iPhone 4's to the market, meaning it'll probably be August before I bother anyway.

Part of me is thinking good- they're taking time to fix it, I'd rather wait for a finished product than settle for something below par. The other part of me is thinking "what the hell are they playing at, surely they should've planned this all better, besides the white iPhones I've seen on virtually every hands on preview video/bit of Apple marketing, and all over the net that have whetted my appetite for the bloody phone in the first place obviously weren't prohibitively challenging to produce..."

Last edited:

Wii60KiD

Looks like I'll get the black 32GB and sell on in a month if I like the look of the white one. Keep an eye out on here cause I'll probably sell it on in a month for£500.

The latest video from AVForums

Fidelity in Motion's David Mackenzie talks about his work on disc encoding & the future of Blu-ray
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Support AVForums with Patreon

Top Bottom