• New Patreon Tier and Early Access Content available. If you would like to support AVForums, we now have a new Patreon Tier which gives you access to selected news, reviews and articles before they are available to the public. Read more.

no vision on my samsung ht-c555 help

loftyloo

Standard Member
hello, first time virgin here go easy with me,
just bought a samsung ht-c555 dvd ht surround sound unit today, connected up as per schedule but when switching over to the di input from my sky hd box i only get a low sound come out and no pict, it is conneted via the optical cable. is there any settings im missing here,

any help would be welcome...

lofty

davepuma

Distinguished Member
You need to select the HDMI input on the TV that the Sky+HD box is connected to. There is no video connection between the Sky+HD box and the Home Cinema system. Therefore leave the TV on the HDMI input that Sky+HD is connected to (not the DVD input) and simply select the optical (DI) input on the Home Cinema system remote.

If you're still cannot get it to work, please post back with how you have connected it up.

The latest video from AVForums

Is 8K TV dead? Philips OLED+907, Pioneer LX505 AVR plus B&W 700 S3 Reviews & Visit + AV/HiFi News
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Support AVForums with Patreon

Top Bottom