• New Patreon Tier and Early Access Content available. If you would like to support AVForums, we now have a new Patreon Tier which gives you access to selected news, reviews and articles before they are available to the public. Read more.

No Tears for the Dead (Korean)

raigraphixs

Distinguished Member
From director Jeong-beom Lee (The Man from Nowhere)

Cast: Jang Dong-gun, Kim Min-hee

Viewer Discretion is Advised
The video page contains mature subject matter and is suitable for adults only.

Teaser Trailer

Corey USA

Established Member
Playing this movie on current VLC as of 5-19-15 I was unable to get the movies subtitles to display, through the movies subtitle options on the US version of the movie. (this is important info, for deaf and hard of hearing like myself.)

I have also noted a poor lip sync to voice. So it is highly likely that the voices were dubbed and are NOT the actors voices. (for those who "lip read", when subtitles are unavailable, this is real issue)

If this is bothersome to you as me. Then it is not worth watching this movie. In this movie the dubbing is NOT part of the movie, It was intended to be as if it was actually the actors voice, but failed to get the sync right.

Nothing wrong with voice dubbing, its how it is used That matters and what it is suppose to bring to the movie.

If dubbing is intended to replace the persons real voice, in a manor as to have the dub be the persons real voice, sync is vital for the experience of the movie or it plane falls flat on its face.

Other than that, the action was great, when there was no dialog involved.

theprestige

Prominent Member
A trailer to a Korean film dubbed in fat American accents? Really? I'm interested in seeing but only in it's native tongue.

The latest video from AVForums

Is 8K TV dead? Philips OLED+907, Pioneer LX505 AVR plus B&W 700 S3 Reviews & Visit + AV/HiFi News
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Support AVForums with Patreon

Top Bottom