no source all inputs Crystalio VPS2300

ktl93

Standard Member
Reaction score
Help !!!!

Having problems with my VPS2300, with alls inputs. I get "no source" when trying my connected inputs.
all these inputs : SDI1,2,3,S-Video1,2,Composite1,2 that I try , I have "no source" displayed on the display panel.

I have tried the following operations

Plugged all leads out and left overnight
Reinstalled the firmware 4.0.4
Did a hardware reset
Did a factory settings reset

I tried looking for older firmware 4.0.2 to try on ftp.crystalio.com but there doesn't appear to be any?

there is no dealer here in my country.

Thanks.

My configuration :
Denon 1600 with SDI output
Crystalio VPS2300 with the last firmware 4.0.4
Barco BG808S
I connect to the Barco by RGBHV outputs.

If it's on any source then the problem is not the VP, it's the connection to the projector. You need to check the basics - are the RGBHV cables good, and connected to the correct terminals on the projector. Is the projector on the correct input, and is it setup for RGBHV (rather than RGB, RGBcvS, RGBS etc). Finally is the Crystalio correctly set to output RGBHV signal at a resolution which your projector will be able to recognize? Probably an idea to rig it up to a HDMI/DVI display just to make sure it is actually working

are the RGBHV cables good
  • Yes, I check by connect directly to Barco

Is the projector on the correct input, and is it setup for RGBHV

• Yes, I get image on screen by connect directly from DVD Player to Barco on input RGBHV

Finally is the Crystalio correctly set to output RGBHV signal at a resolution which your projector will be able to recognize?

• The crystalio is set to RGBHV signal output with 576p@50Hz

Probably an idea to rig it up to a HDMI/DVI display just to make sure it is actually working

• I don't have any HDMI/DVI device for test

Is the crystalio needs be conneted to a display device to work?

"no source" on display control that means it detect no signal on these inputs ports ?

:lease:

Sorry being an idiot I thought you meant the Barco was reporting no source and not the VP! Sounds like back to PMS for repair I'm afraid to say.

The latest video from AVForums

Is 4K Blu-ray Worth It?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom