no sound with xbox360 in hd

charlton111

Standard Member
hi just got the Philips 42PF7621D which i am more than happy with,the only problem is when i plug in the red ,green, blue plugs no sound, i think these are all video great picture but no sound,i have tried to plug the red and white audio plug into the side sockets at the same time to no joy, but i dont think the red green blue work with the yellow red and white,as when i switch to hd on the lead i get no picture with red white and yellow ,HELP PLEASE

neilmcl

The red, green and blue lead is a component lead which should be plugged into a corresponding component input. Component doesn't carry audio but the Xbox cable does have the red/white cable for this purpose. You have to check your TV manual to see which audio input is available to its component feed. The Yellow input on the TV is for composite only.

charlton111

Standard Member
just fixed this problem after a call to phillips if anyone else has this problem you will need to get a rf into 3.5mm jack the red and white leads then plug into this and you then plug this into the l/r in ext3

The latest video from AVForums

Panasonic HZ2000 OLED TV Review: The best OLED for movie viewing in 2020
Top Bottom