No sound on my Humax

laserbeam

I went to watch a program I had recorded on my Humax last night and there was no sound I then changed the input on the TV to Humax and even when I just tried to watch live TV there was no sound the mute button was not on.The model number is 9150T has anyone got any ideas.I have sent a email to Humax customer support as they have helped with problems before.The volume on both TV and Humax was at full volume.

JayCee

Distinguished Member
Have you tried switching both the PVR and the Tv off as in unplugging them or switching off from the mains socket (not just by switching to standby) leaving for say 10 mins then plugging back in/switching back on.
If that doesn't cure it try replacing the HDMI lead between them.

laserbeam

I have just turned the TV and the Humax box on and now there is sound but sure not caused it but spent about 30 mins last night trying to solve it.It is connected to the TV with a HDMI lead which goes through a three way HDMI Hub and has always worked ok.
FlagQuote

grahamlthompson

In memoriam
I have just turned the TV and the Humax box on and now there is sound but sure not caused it but spent about 30 mins last night trying to solve it.It is connected to the TV with a HDMI lead which goes through a three way HDMI Hub and has always worked ok.
FlagQuote

The Humax 9150T is a SD pvr and doesn't have HDMI output, so a tad confused. Best connection would be scart to a RGB capable scart on the display/TV.

It's not by any chance a 9300T is it ?

Last edited:

laserbeam

Apologies but not sure where I got 9150T from as it says when I go into system settings it is a HDR 1800T which is connected via HDMI using a three way HDMI hub

The latest video from AVForums

Star Wars Andor, Woman King, more Star Trek 4K, Rings of Power & the latest TV, movies & 4K releases
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Support AVForums with Patreon

Top Bottom