• New Patreon Tier and Early Access Content available. If you would like to support AVForums, we now have a new Patreon Tier which gives you access to selected news, reviews and articles before they are available to the public. Read more.

No sound on 701

JohnW14

Standard Member
Can anyone help me? I've a Toshiba 28ZT29B iDTV and for the past few months have had problems on 701.

First noticed that during the Proms there was no sound on 701. It was fine on 702, fine on multiscreen and on Parliament. Also fine on every other channel.

When using the Spooks interactive training thing, it started off with no sound but when the MHEG screen came in, sound suddenly appeared. Sound remained no matter whether the option I chose was broadcast on 701/702.

Again last night snooker was fine on 702, but the interactive spelling whatsit on 701 had no sound - not even when the MHEG screen came up.

I've tried deleting all my channels and reinstalling, but no luck. It's not signal relating as I have full strength and 8-9 quality.

Any ideas what may be wrong? Anyone else suffering?

The latest video from AVForums

CES 2023 Round Up: New TV Lineups for 2023 from LG, Samsung, Panasonic, Hisense & TCL
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Support AVForums with Patreon

Top Bottom