• New Patreon Tier and Early Access Content available. If you would like to support AVForums, we now have a new Patreon Tier which gives you access to selected news, reviews and articles before they are available to the public. Read more.

no sound from ps2

john R1

Banned
my boy has a ps2 which up until recently he played through a 28" toshiba tv, he had it plugged in via the scart lead that has composite leads plugged into it, it worked fine on any of the 3 scart sockets on the tv, my wife has bought him a 17" lcd which came with a freeview box, the out-put on the freeview to the lcd is scart to composite, there is one spare scart on the freeview box if i plug his dvd into this it works fine picture and sound on the lcd, if i plug the ps2 into the scart i only get a picture on the screen with no sound, can only get ps2 to work with picture and sound if i plug composite leads straight into the back of the lc, any ideas as to the problem or what lead i need to buy ?

The latest video from AVForums

Fidelity in Motion's David Mackenzie talks about his work on disc encoding & the future of Blu-ray
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Support AVForums with Patreon

Top Bottom