No signal on some channels

veedubba

Standard Member
Can anyone tell me why at the moment some sky channels work and others I get the "no satellite signal" message. If it was a dish problem then surely Id get this message on all channels??? Just about the only Sky channel accessible is 112 living Tv along with BBC2 BBC2 ITV Ch 4 works now and again and Ive given up on 5.
Any advice much appreciated as Ive followed all the advice on Sky web site with no improvement.
Cheers

Steve

pave

Banned
Could be the weather..i had a similar prob the other day...but i did lose all channels....lasted about 10 mins

veedubba

Standard Member
Been ongoing for a few weeks now and after a delay the channels were appearing but they dont come back now.

SamRadford

Novice Member
Sounds like a Grundig power supply problem. What's the make and model number?

Norman

I had this same problem. It happened after a massive thunderstorm, but because I was still getting no signal on some channels two days later I decided to try and reset the digibox by turning it off and on.
Now it won't come out of standby. I've tried the power on reset and although it goes through the motions it still won't come out of standby. I guess the thunderstorm must have done some damage.
BTW, it's a Pace v3 Sky +. If anyone has any other ideas please help.

The latest video from AVForums

Panasonic HZ2000 OLED TV Review: The best OLED for movie viewing in 2020
Top Bottom