No signal on ARC CX oled.

terryf

Established Member
Reaction score
New setup and no signal from ARC on HDMI 2, forgot to set up all HDMI on initial setup. Could this be the problem and how do I correct my error?, please.

New setup and no signal from ARC on HDMI 2, forgot to set up all HDMI on initial setup. Could this be the problem and how do I correct my error?, please.

What device you trying to connect via ARC?

Go into settings / connections, and make sure you have CEC "simplink" enabled.

What device you trying to connect via ARC?

Go into settings / connections, and make sure you have CEC "simplink" enabled.
Trying to connect Denon X1600 AVR, TV accepts the AVR on HDMI2 but says no signal.

Strange, so is it the devices connected to the avr that have no signal, sounds like it’s a setting perhaps on the Denon or TV.

Make sure deep colour output is enabled on the HDMI 2 as well, that can be found in picture settings under additional settings.

Strange, so is it the devices connected to the avr that have no signal, sounds like it’s a setting perhaps on the Denon or TV.

Make sure deep colour output is enabled on the HDMI 2 as well, that can be found in picture settings under additional settings.
The problem appears to be in the settings, suddenly started working this afternoon then went again. I get the feeling one setting change changes other settings.

The problem appears to be in the settings, suddenly started working this afternoon then went again. I get the feeling one setting change changes other settings.

Try different HDMI cable.

With my C9 and Denon 4700H I often have to turn the receiver on and off again to get it to detect the eARC signal correctly.

Generally when switching between say Sky TV and launching Netflix...there will be no audio from Netflix until I turn the AVR off and on again.

It's annoying.

With my C9 and Denon 4700H I often have to turn the receiver on and off again to get it to detect the eARC signal correctly.

Generally when switching between say Sky TV and launching Netflix...there will be no audio from Netflix until I turn the AVR off and on again.

It's annoying.
To all interested in this thread, it now appears to have sorted itself out and is now working correctly. Thanks for your interest and comments.
The thread can be closed.

To all interested in this thread, it now appears to have sorted itself out and is now working correctly. Thanks for your interest and comments.
The thread can be closed.

So it just fixed itself or did you change something, good to hear its working.

I have similar ARC problems. LG OLED65CX connected to Sonos AMPs (new version) using HDMI2 ARC, new HDMI cables (tried 3 different cables). When only the HDMI2 port is occupied everything works well. When I connect my Humax FVP-4000T PVR to HDMI1 sound will work through HDMI ARC for a period of time then will drop out, changing to Internal Speaker, then after another 10-15 mins will go back to HDMI ARC. When it switches to Internal speakers and I select HDMI ARC in the OLED settings I get no audio for a few minutes (sometimes 10 or more) then the HDMI ARC comes back to life. I have tried switching OFF CEC on the Humax but still the same issue.

I have similar ARC problems. LG OLED65CX connected to Sonos AMPs (new version) using HDMI2 ARC, new HDMI cables (tried 3 different cables). When only the HDMI2 port is occupied everything works well. When I connect my Humax FVP-4000T PVR to HDMI1 sound will work through HDMI ARC for a period of time then will drop out, changing to Internal Speaker, then after another 10-15 mins will go back to HDMI ARC. When it switches to Internal speakers and I select HDMI ARC in the OLED settings I get no audio for a few minutes (sometimes 10 or more) then the HDMI ARC comes back to life. I have tried switching OFF CEC on the Humax but still the same issue.
Did you ever find a solution to this.? I have an LG CX that has been connected to an LG soundbar for a few month that has suddenly had a similar problem. I can connect HDMI inputs to the TV via the sound bar and ARC connection but the ARC will no longer send from the TV to the sounbar.! Any ideas, could it possibly firmware/setting or just faulty HDMI after all the 120Hz HDMI4 has failed already..

Did you ever find a solution to this.? I have an LG CX that has been connected to an LG soundbar for a few month that has suddenly had a similar problem. I can connect HDMI inputs to the TV via the sound bar and ARC connection but the ARC will no longer send from the TV to the sounbar.! Any ideas, could it possibly firmware/setting or just faulty HDMI after all the 120Hz HDMI4 has failed already..
I get problems with my lg soundbar. jumping between soundbar and internal for the first 10 mins of viewing. the only fix that ive found is to power up the sound bar first wait 30 seconds and then power up the tv.

I get problems with my lg soundbar. jumping between soundbar and internal for the first 10 mins of viewing. the only fix that ive found is to power up the sound bar first wait 30 seconds and then power up the tv.
Thanks for the suggestion but still nothing making its way from the tele to the sounbar.. Looks like I'm gonna have to box it up. and send it off for a repair then.. Not really what you want for a tele that's. only a few month. old..

The latest video from AVForums

Is 4K Blu-ray Worth It?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom