No 'Record Whole Series'

Sor

Established Member
Reaction score
Hi All,
I suspect this is more of an issue coming from the broadcaster or something but you might be able to explain why/what or something.

So I get the RTE/TG4 channels on my humax Fox T2. There are a number of programmes (american) that I can only set my humax to record 1 week at a time. There is no option to set it to record the whole series. I thought this might have been some weird RTE/TG4 issue, but I'm pretty sure when I set it for 'Secrets & Lies' (australian) it set for the whole series.

So can anyone explain why I can only record 1 week at a time?
Is there any way to manually set to record each week? Though this may not be useful as the showing times seem to be varying! I am going away for a few weeks, thus my dilemma ;-)

Many thanks

The way it should work is that it will show future events up to a week as data is transmitted for seven days then as time goes on the next seven days shows up etc.
As a result you will only see shows on week ahead.

It's up to the broadcaster to provide the series link codes. If they aren't there it's not possible to set a series recording. You can set a manual repeat pattern though.

Set a recording from the epg in the usual way, press yellow to display the schedule list. Highlight the recording and press OK. Edit the start and end times if you want to add some padding, change the repeat pattern from once to whatever you want (weekly for a programme on every week).

You can also use the new reservation at the top of the schedule list to create one from scratch.

The latest video from AVForums

Is 4K Blu-ray Worth It?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom