No radio in Media player

nilitara

Standard Member
Hi

A relative newcomer Vista, my problem is i cannot listen to radio broadcasts using Windows Media player. I settled down this afternoon, to listen to my football team's live game, and kept recieving a message informing me i was working offline!!!

I've spent the best part of the afternoon, trying to resolve this to no avail!! Im running the home premium edition and am protected with Norton 360, could it possibly be firewall related?

Any help would be great.

Nige

namuk

Distinguished Member
Hi

A relative newcomer Vista, my problem is i cannot listen to radio broadcasts using Windows Media player. I settled down this afternoon, to listen to my football team's live game, and kept recieving a message informing me i was working offline!!!

I've spent the best part of the afternoon, trying to resolve this to no avail!! Im running the home premium edition and am protected with Norton 360, could it possibly be firewall related?

Any help would be great.

Nige

do you use the gadget bar i have a radio on it there are loads i can link the one i use if you use the gadget bar

The latest video from AVForums

Star Wars Andor, Woman King, more Star Trek 4K, Rings of Power & the latest TV, movies & 4K releases
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Support AVForums with Patreon

Top Bottom