No prestige token!

philbot

I've just prestiged for the second time and haven't had a token. I'm up to level 30 and it still hasn't arrived. :(

Has this happened to anyone else?

Happened to me.

First time I prestiged. I actually emailed activision seeing as there was issues galore with elite etc.

They gave me a ticket number and responded to say it was being passed to technical. I then got an email a couple of days later saying as they had had no response they assumed my issue was resolved.

I emailed back with the ticket number and said it wasn't. They emailed a new ticket number apologising and said it would be looked at but there was high volumes of issues so may take a while. Then a couple if days later I got the same email as before, 'we assume your issue is resolved'. This has happened 5 times now. Never got my prestige token.

I googled the issue and it is quite common it seems, but most people were saying it happened on third prestige.

I've given up

Det

Distinguished Member
Great customer service if you ask me.

Det said:
Great customer service if you ask me.

It disgusting tbh. Having worked for a number of top brands/manufacturers, it's safe to say that there aren't many big companies that have a "don't give a fudge" attitude towards their customers. When I got the last email from them I went mental :)

Stuey1

It disgusting tbh. Having worked for a number of top brands/manufacturers, it's safe to say that there aren't many big companies that have a "don't give a fudge" attitude towards their customers. When I got the last email from them I went mental :)

I like to think i'm quite patient with activision regarding COD, with all of the cods up to now there have been teething problems...

However, they are really taking the biscuit with this one, elite isn't even half finished yet they 'made' me pay extra to get it, the lag compensation thing is poor (they have made the game better for 1% and worse for 99% who play - my own estimated figures i may add)

I still think that the game itsself is brilliant but how they are getting away with releasing such a shoddy product and then basically closing their 'helpdesk' is ridiculous, seems only they can get away with it due to the size of the fanbase, but the question is for how long will people stick with it!

PS: They never held a gun to my head to buy elite, but on balance i thought it was a good deal based on what was offered - of which most of the stuff i'm interested in (Clan stuff) hasn't yet appeared nearly a month after release

Rant over...

Det

Distinguished Member
I still haven't bought premium membership for elite... even though I was a big proponent of it, lol.

NightHawk

I like to think i'm quite patient with activision regarding COD, with all of the cods up to now there have been teething problems...

However, they are really taking the biscuit with this one, elite isn't even half finished yet they 'made' me pay extra to get it, the lag compensation thing is poor (they have made the game better for 1% and worse for 99% who play - my own estimated figures i may add)

I still think that the game itsself is brilliant but how they are getting away with releasing such a shoddy product and then basically closing their 'helpdesk' is ridiculous, seems only they can get away with it due to the size of the fanbase, but the question is for how long will people stick with it!

PS: They never held a gun to my head to buy elite, but on balance i thought it was a good deal based on what was offered - of which most of the stuff i'm interested in (Clan stuff) hasn't yet appeared nearly a month after release

Rant over...

+1

I'm pretty certain I won't be buying the next COD. Sick of how Activision have treated me as a customer when dealing with their so called 'Support' with automated messages. Only way they'll learn is to not part with your well earned cash to fill their ungrateful coffers.

Cha1ky

Distinguished Member
I say i'm not buying COD every year. And here i am with MW and the paid subscription too!!!! :rotfl:

Everyone threatens it but we all know like the mugs we are we'll be there year after year just hoping for that one perfect COD to rule them all.

They need to get it up and running 100% sharpish as the free 30 day grace they offered all is over now and they themselves said they hope to have it up and running properly by 1st Dec.

In fairness i've not had that many problems with it. Still cant link my facebook yet though. :rolleyes:

New DLC should be out soon so it all needs to be on the ball. Plus we have all the extra players who's mummys/santa will be getting them it for xmas. Which will only add to the strain of the servers.

EDIT: And if by magic my account is now linked to FB!!!

Last edited:

AllThatDaz

chalkywhyte said:
Plus we have all the extra players who's mummys/santa will be getting them it for xmas. Which will only add to the strain of the servers.
Ah yes, the joys of Xmas noobs...can't wait :D

uzer

Det

Distinguished Member
uzer said:
Best time of the year. Usually average a .25 KDR boost around Xmas time.

So your kdr goes up to .5 then?

Det

Distinguished Member
chalkywhyte said:
0.251 for me.

Let's not get out of hand with the optimism chalky. We've all seen your aim :)

Cha1ky

Distinguished Member
Let's not get out of hand with the optimism chalky. We've all seen your aim :)

I've dropped my sensitivity to 1. Now I have to stand up and boot the analogue sticks to get the reticule to actually move on the screen. :eek::D

IanW1977

News years day is Noob hunting and hungover old blokes too !

The latest video from AVForums

Podcast: Samsung TV Launch & QN95A Neo QLED Review, plus Film & TV news & Reviews
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Support AVForums with Patreon

Top Bottom