No option to “Create Favourites List”

Justin Time

Novice Member
Reaction score
TV is a Philips 43PUS8555/12 just installed on 10th October 2020 and software, TPM191E_R.101.001.079.005 u2, is up-to-date. The TV is connected to my satellite dish because I am in a poor terrestrial signal area and have no “Cable” option. As such "Freeview Play" is not enabled.

If I press OK to open current channel list then press ‘+’ to display options I see that the option to “Create Favourites list” is not shown.

I only see “Program info”, “Rename channel”, Select channel list”, “Lock channel” and “Schedule”.

Is this due to connecting via satellite and something I have to accept or does anyone else have the “Create Favourites list” option when connected by satellite?

Thanks in advance.

Last edited:
TV is a Philips 43PUS8555/12 just installed on 10th October 2020 and software, TPM191E_R.101.001.079.005 u2, is up-to-date. The TV is connected to my satellite dish because I am in a poor terrestrial signal area and have no “Cable” option. As such "Freeview Play" is not enabled.

If I press OK to open current channel list then press ‘+’ to display options I see that the option to “Create Favourites list” is not shown.

I only see “Program info”, “Rename channel”, Select channel list”, “Lock channel” and “Schedule”.

Is this due to connecting via satellite and something I have to accept or does anyone else have the “Create Favourites list” option when connected by satellite?

Thanks in advance.
[/QUOT

I had the same issue, so try this. Click on menu button ( highest on left). Then scroll down and click on Channels. Then try the + button and hopefully you will see create favourites. Let me know if it works?

My remote is a UK model and the 'Quick Menu' button is at bottom left hand side. Clicking on this brings up the list as shown on photo and there is no 'Channels' option. Thank you for the input though.

Attachments

• IMG_1177.JPG
    IMG_1177.JPG
    226.7 KB · Views: 140

The latest video from AVForums

Is 4K Blu-ray Worth It?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom