No more future enterainment for me

Discussion in 'Movie Forum' started by DPS, Aug 20, 2002.

1. DPS

DPS

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    Ordered 3 dvds on the 6th August from futureent. Its now the 20th and still no sign of them. According to there Email there out of stock and they are waiting for new stock arriving so I should recieve them soon. I think a fortnight wait though is shocking service as Ive never waited for longer than 5 days previously. Think I may revert back to Play 24/7
    Two of the discs which I ordered were released on the 6/8/02 they are Dogtown and Z-boys and V The Final Battle anyone order these from futureent.

2. Squirrel God

Squirrel God

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    If the DVDs had a usual despatch date of "within 3-5 days" then you can sometimes wait weeks for them to get the stock in. They usually despatch them eventually. In my experience, when you email them, they just placate you with "it'll be sent soon" but in actual fact this means nothing. Note that if you cancel your order, they'll keep 2%. See here: http://www.avforums.com/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=40219

I'm still waiting for a refund from them for a disk I returned to them 4 weeks ago :rolleyes:

3. Guest

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    I have used future entertainment for about 2 years never had any problems longest i have had to wait for a film was 1 and a half weeks. I normally get films within 2 days sometimes next day