No more 605 plugins from ebay?

mvf4

Prominent Member
Reaction score
Ok so I've just brought a 605 and thought I would save some money by getting my plugins of ebay, used a power seller all of the feedback was excellent.

Been e-mailed today by the seller saying that Archos are no longer providing 605 plugins and that I would get a full refund. Also noticed that a few other listing have gone from ebay guess archos are having a crackdown.

Just my luck :mad:

I'm not seeing general reports of this yet, at least one provider using the Chinese distributor route posted reduced pricing only today so it doesn't seem to be a complete shut down of that source.

Ok so I've just brought a 605 and thought I would save some money by getting my plugins of ebay, used a power seller all of the feedback was excellent.

Been e-mailed today by the seller saying that Archos are no longer providing 605 plugins and that I would get a full refund. Also noticed that a few other listing have gone from ebay guess archos are having a crackdown.

Just my luck :mad:

There still loads o.0
archos 605 plugin, Consumer Electronics items at low prices on eBay.co.uk

did you try messaging other sellers? even though some from canada and usa im sure they can provide help

The latest video from AVForums

TV Buying Guide - Which TV Is Best For You?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom