No longer made

Rookies

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Have Sony stopped making vista as I can't find them very easy enough. And where they are in stock price are silly.

Is there a new version coming or somthing. I want one to pair with my new PS4 pro

I don't think it's been completely ceased yet but production and shipments were cut back about a year ago.

A couple of months ago I got an excellent condition original Vita from eBay, buying used is your only route now.

I wish I'd bought one years ago as it's a great bit of kit.

Might be worth poping into your local GAME store, I bought a brand new Vita from them just before Xmas.

They weren't on display and the website showed no new stock anywhere. However, they had quite a few in their store room.

I recently bought one from another forum. New model with 8GB card and case for £70. It's in excellent condition as well.

I recently bought one from another forum. New model with 8GB card and case for £70. It's in excellent condition as well.

Its such a good console, it really is.

I'm on a collecting kick for it at the mo and have around 20 physical games at present (and have made another 20 boxes up for digital games I have)

I did originally have persona and whilst it's a quality game I just don't have the time these days for a time sink game. Disgaea I could dip in and out of so would look at one of them in the future. As it stands I've loads of digital games for the vita and only wanted it initially for Golf.

I think Odin Sphere is my main want for the vita. I'll definitely get that at some point.

if ps stops supporting it will you still be able to buy digital games since out for it?

:(

The latest video from AVForums

Is 4K Blu-ray Worth It?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom