No interest in my Canon lenses :(

h4rri

Boo no interest at all in my 24-105 or 100-400 :(

Have a looksie at the for sale threads if you're interested. Have to sell them soon so will have to put them on that awful auction site if no-one here wants them :(

Oh and mods please delete if this breaks the rules

jonnypb

i'd love your 24-105 i just haven't that much money to spend at the minute and i'm after a lens with a slightly longer zoom. i am suprised no one has made an offer on it though

Radiohead

Well both are expensive so I'm not overly surprised. You'll get good prices on eBay.

You might find it easier to sell them over on POTN than here though.

T0MAT01

I'm pretty sure you're allowed to put a link to the for sale thread in your signature, which is probably worth a try because those lenses are 2 of Canon's most popular.

senu

Distinguished Member
Yeah thought I'd start high and drop. What would you look to sell them for as a guide?

Oh and whats the URL for POTN?

I'mnot sure how to cost used lenses but you can ( up to a point name your price)
LCE ( London Camera exchange) do have a guide of sorts but I'm not sure how appropriate that is for you

POTN

http://photography-on-the.net/forum/index.php

nokiauk

forum

Radiohead

Yeah thought I'd start high and drop. What would you look to sell them for as a guide?

Oh and whats the URL for POTN?

I think the prices are fair, I just meant that the lenses aren't cheap ones so will take a little longer to sell.

senu has kindly linked.

jonnypb

Well sold the 24-105 and been told to keep the 100-400, the missus doesn't want me to lose it ;) So off to order the 24-70 and the 70-200 :)

:clap:

What 70-200 are you going for? I'm going to have a look at the 70-200 f4. Be interesting to see how you find the lens as I'm hoping to get a bigger zoom lens to add to my collection :D

The latest video from AVForums

Movies Podcast: Star Trek in 4K. Is the new boxset worth it?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel

Full fat HDMI teeshirts

Support AVForums with Patreon

Top Bottom