No instructions for Blaupunkt Lausanne CD30

T

TommyRed

I've inherited my late Fathers car to sell for my mother. We eventually found the handbook but can't find any instructions for the CD/stereo. The problem is only the back 2 speakers work and no-one is really sure if there is a fault on the front 2 or if it's a setting on the CD player. Any ideas? or where I could download a manual from? TIA TR

Press the audio button on the front panel, that should show a menu with two options, one marked balance the other fader - fade to front should solve the problem.

Just tried that, the fader menu is on a button called GEO, AUDIO just brings up bass, treble and the track number etc of a CD playing. The fader on GEO goes from + to - 9 which still doesn't bring the front speakers in, could this be a wiring problem? TR

Look and see if speakers are actually present in the front doors.

Yes, checked there do appear to be speakers there. Also noticed that part of the carpet is loose under the console which houses the CD player, there is a connector hanging there but could be for anything, can't locate the other part if somethings come loose. The loose carpet might indicate a previous problem. I'd take the unit out and check if I knew how. TR

TommyRed said:
I'd take the unit out and check if I knew how. TR

Very easy, pick up a removal tool from an accessory shop (similar to the image below)

Attachments

• radio_removal_tool.jpg
    radio_removal_tool.jpg
    30.6 KB · Views: 1,346
Sorry haven't been here for a while the Wifes got me decorating. Thanks for info, didn't realise you could buy a removal tool. Due to car break-ins I thought only car radio people would have them. TRl

The latest video from AVForums

Is 4K Blu-ray Worth It?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom