No instructions for Blaupunkt Lausanne CD30

Discussion in 'Portable Disc & Media Players & Recorders' started by TommyRed, Feb 13, 2005.

1. TommyRed

TommyRed

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    I've inherited my late Fathers car to sell for my mother. We eventually found the handbook but can't find any instructions for the CD/stereo. The problem is only the back 2 speakers work and no-one is really sure if there is a fault on the front 2 or if it's a setting on the CD player. Any ideas? or where I could download a manual from? TIA TR

2. lynx

lynx

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +301
    Press the audio button on the front panel, that should show a menu with two options, one marked balance the other fader - fade to front should solve the problem.

3. TommyRed

TommyRed

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    Just tried that, the fader menu is on a button called GEO, AUDIO just brings up bass, treble and the track number etc of a CD playing. The fader on GEO goes from + to - 9 which still doesn't bring the front speakers in, could this be a wiring problem? TR

4. lynx

lynx

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +301
    Look and see if speakers are actually present in the front doors.

5. TommyRed

TommyRed

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    Yes, checked there do appear to be speakers there. Also noticed that part of the carpet is loose under the console which houses the CD player, there is a connector hanging there but could be for anything, can't locate the other part if somethings come loose. The loose carpet might indicate a previous problem. I'd take the unit out and check if I knew how. TR

6. lynx

lynx

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +301
    Very easy, pick up a removal tool from an accessory shop (similar to the image below)

Attached Files:

7. TommyRed

TommyRed

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    Sorry haven't been here for a while the Wifes got me decorating. Thanks for info, didn't realise you could buy a removal tool. Due to car break-ins I thought only car radio people would have them. TRl