No HDMI on xbox 360

krisyrfc

Standard Member
Reaction score
there is no hmdi port at the back, are they anything i can buy lik an adapter?

send links please

ok in order,

1, it's an old model
2, no
3, no

:D

I noticed a quite considerable difference when I upgraded from component to HDMI (I swapped the body of my old 360 with my sons newer one that had an HDMI out on it, don't tell him :laugh: he's only connecting via Scart anyway)

i noticed a big dif when i used hdmi too. mines also a sammy lcd:D

FYI, the display I'm using it on is a SAMSUNG LE32A456C

yep, thats what he means..component ain't too hot on some tv's, and thats one of them..i've also got that model tv, in my bedroom, and use it as a monitor/tv, and to be honest, the 360 with component comes out all overbloomed and cartoony, even after calibration, yet with hdmi its perfect, and weirdly, the pc is rubbish with hdmi/dvi-hdmi, yet far better with analogue vga..

its just how the displays handles different inputs, i'm afraid.

weirdly, the pc is rubbish with hdmi/dvi-hdmi, yet far better with analogue vga..

its just how the displays handles different inputs, i'm afraid.

Mine's fine as a second monitor from my PC via HDMI, I use it for watching movies all the time, but I have to set it as my primary display otherwise it tears nastily, but that's running from a 128Mb GeForce 8400M from my laptop, should be fine from a decent gfx card.

Deffinately Saw Better Quality on HDMI, i just need another console with HDMI now :(

The latest video from AVForums

TV Buying Guide - Which TV Is Best For You?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom