No Dolby atmos

Eijin

I have my Xbox series x connected to marantz sr 7015 and then to lg gx series. Everything with high speed hdmi cable. Dolby atmos app downloaded and enabled, I choose Dolby atmos for home theatre but my receiver shows only multi channel in . When i choose dts x I’m getting dts x master. Is there any issue with getting Dolby atmos on series x?

Last edited:

shagaboopon

It will pass through Atmos through from the Series X. I think the dashboard should show in Atmos when enabled properly but if not then not all games support Atmos. Halo Infinite, Gears 5 and Forza Horizon 5 should for example. Maybe try toggling the passthrough option on and off. My soundbar pickups atmos when streaming through earc.

GeorgeL78

I have my Xbox series x connected to marantz sr 7015 and then to lg gx series. Everything with high speed hdmi cable. Dolby atmos app downloaded and enabled, I choose Dolby atmos for home theatre but my receiver shows only multi channel in . When i choose dts x I’m getting dts x master. Is there any issue with getting Dolby atmos on series x?
Mine (Denon) tends to show Multi In on the dashboard but definitely flicks to Atmos when playing a compatible game. If you haven't sorted this I'll take a photo of my settings on the Xbox when I get a chance later today.

The latest video from AVForums

Samsung QN95B 4K QLED TV Review
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Support AVForums with Patreon

Top Bottom