No divx on Foxsat HDR....

farlands

Standard Member
Hi there,

I have had my Foxsat HD Freesat recorder for some time now, and have been very pleased with it. Is definately does that what it says on the box ! :smashin:

Yesterday i bought a HUMAX Nano reciever, so the better half can watch German TV, and am absolutely flabbergasted with it !:thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup:
For 99 Euros you get a Sat reciever that has the option to PVR when a USB drive is connected. But the best thing is: It can play divx from a usb drive !!!!

now Why cant the Foxsat do that ??? Surely it is only a Software thing or has the Nano got better Hardware ??

The only problem I had was that the remotes were on the same frequency, but a quick google solved that problem. Are there any other secret codes that one should know about ??

:hiya: far-lands

grahamlthompson

In memoriam
The foxsat doesn't have any native capability to play external video content. To play back the box needs two additional support files. Raydons AV2HDR will create the 3 files required (.ts .nts and .hmt). The custom firmware will let you copy these directly to the foxsat.

The latest video from AVForums

Star Wars Andor, Woman King, more Star Trek 4K, Rings of Power & the latest TV, movies & 4K releases
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Support AVForums with Patreon

Top Bottom