Dismiss Notice
Attention AVForums app / Tapatalk users
Sadly GDPR means that, from 25th, we can no longer offer access to AVForums via the branded app or Tapatalk.
Click here for more information.

No Buzzing with mini-dvd's?

Discussion in 'Camcorders, Action Cams & Video Making Forum' started by Dragonoptical, Sep 2, 2004.

1. Dragonoptical

Dragonoptical

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    Hi,

I red a lot of posts from people who are experiencing buzzing-problems with their camcorder (not only with canon-cams but also sony's and other brands), I wanted to know if mini-dvd camcorders like the Sony DCR-DVD91/101/201 also have that problem, because they use dvd's (= less noise when writing to dvd's instead of mini-dv's?).
    Thx for the feedback!

ps: my aunt will buy a camcorder in a few days, she told me she wanted to buy the sony DCR-DVD91 because of it's ease of use, but I red a few reviews and thaught that she would be better off with a mini-dv camcorder like the sony DCR-HC30 (I know the TRV33 is better but it's not an easy model to find), but then I red a lot of reviews/posts about the "buzzing-problem" a lot of cams have...