no booklet manuel only cd rom

Discussion in 'Photography Forums' started by tel47, Oct 18, 2005.

1. tel47

tel47

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    i've just recently purchased a casios ex-z50 camera,my problem is it only came with a cd rom manuel and a quick reference booklet,as a novice interested in digital photography this is really a bone of contention with me,i mean if i want some imfo it means having to put the computer on to refer to the manuel,and going out to take tests shots on the camera is obviously not as enjoyable as it should be,so my question is,can i get a full manuel for this camera from anywhere else,it does appear more and more companys are going down this route of cd manuels which considering the price of a decent camera these days is totally unacceptable,and while i am having a good old moan :mad: why is there no carry case with cameras of this price or a reasonable sd card about 64mb minimum,i mean when you pay £200 + for a camera surely these items should be standard and not optional extras,i'm sure i am not the only person on here who feels like this ! :suicide:

2. beachy

beachy

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +62
    i could'ent agree more,normal manuals and standard accessories seem to be coming a thing of the past,and now all come under optional extras it's scandalous and i'm sure a lot of people on here would agree with you mate.

3. longleyc

longleyc

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    Obviously for reasons of cost.
    Can you print the manual? Most are Adobe Reader pdf files.
    I usually set the Print preferences for 2 or 4 pages per A4 sheet then laminate those sheets.
    Its a pain but what choice you got?