No better protection

lewmac

Established Member
Reaction score
What better protection than an Angel

2910319498_faee3146ec.jpg

Nikon D80
Exposure 1/1250, Aperture: f/4.2, Focal Length: 31 mm, ISO Speed: 200.

Last edited:
I had this idea too. I like the close crop and the pose of the Angel. Perhaps could use a tad more contrast.
Good entry. :smashin:

Like the sun shining on the angel as it brings out the texture of the statue. Not sure if I like the close crop, or if I would prefer to see more of it.

Ian.

I like the crop and how the wing tip fits between the trees. However the angle seems to be crying rather than protecting.

lewmac
You'll have to either link or attach a picture with the exif embedded or alternatively you can email me the original, email address is in the rules sticky :smashin:

lewmac
You'll have to either link or attach a picture with the exif embedded or alternatively you can email me the original, email address is in the rules sticky :smashin:

Have sent email with photo hope this is ok.

Good idea, nice b&w conversion.

Like the sun shining on the angel as it brings out the texture of the statue. Not sure if I like the close crop, or if I would prefer to see more of it.

Ian.

I have to agree with Ian - I don't think the close crop works really.

I'd have been tempted to put a little girl or boy (if you have one!) kneeling in front of the angle praying for protection. I think the angle on it's own isn't really strong enough.

Good idea, nice b&w conversion.

I have to agree with Ian - I don't think the close crop works really.

I'd have been tempted to put a little girl or boy (if you have one!) kneeling in front of the angle praying for protection. I think the angle on it's own isn't really strong enough.

Cheers for the comments, the reason it was a close crop was that there were to many distractions around the headstone to make it look ok. I thought about using my Grandson in front of the Angel, but when he saw it he wasn't very keen on kneeling in front of said Angel, he told me it gave him the willies.

Cheers for the comments, the reason it was a close crop was that there were to many distractions around the headstone to make it look ok. I thought about using my Grandson in front of the Angel, but when he saw it he wasn't very keen on kneeling in front of said Angel, he told me it gave him the willies.

I'm not surprised really, statues in cemeteries give me the creeps and I am an adult.

Just also realised that I misspelt angel completely in my last post!

Lots of people believe in Guardian angels...But hes not going to be effective with his head in his hands:)

Nice idea

The latest video from AVForums

Is 4K Blu-ray Worth It?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom