• New Patreon Tier and Early Access Content available. If you would like to support AVForums, we now have a new Patreon Tier which gives you access to selected news, reviews and articles before they are available to the public. Read more.

No Audio from AVR1507

S

slinky

Hi, Last night I received my AVR1507, This is my first time with home cinema and I cant get any sound from it at all.

I've run the auto set up and the test tones and there is sound from the speakers from so im guessing the speakers are wired correctly,

But I cant even get white noise from the FM receiver? I've tried various analouge inputs with no audio at all.

I have no digital inputs connected at all ie co-ax optical could this cause a problem?

Thanks in advance.

Jase

Distinguished Member
Hi

Have you go the Input Mode set to AUTO? Press the Input Mode button on the front panel to make sure.

S

slinky

Once I connected up digital sources last night everything started to work, Thanks a lot for the help. Extremely impressed with the sound!

The latest video from AVForums

Is 8K TV dead? Philips OLED+907, Pioneer LX505 AVR plus B&W 700 S3 Reviews & Visit + AV/HiFi News
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Support AVForums with Patreon

Top Bottom